Friday, March 2, 2007

the rest of the WEST COAST trip

This right here is basically just a compilation of everything else I did while in the WEST. Since I fell behind in updating and loading up stuff its like a bunch all at once.
This couch that they have was like a magnet whenever we sat down as you can see. We found ourselves posted on that couch more than once knocked out. But thank goodness them two didn't think to be evil like me and take pictures while I was out for the count.






This group of shots here were taken the first Saturday I was in town when the Masangkay's came by to hang out and grub with us. We did a mexican theme and had good ass grub that had everyone going back and forth.





This was my first Sunday there when Maya and I went to BB Kings in Universal City to go watch Teedra Moses. It was aiight I mean I had no idea who the folks were but it was just to be out. I did meet the members of one band randomly which was cool coz they were actually not so bad. Funny part was out of all those folks there I get a personal card from their SAX player, John. Oh the group name was "MULATTO" by the way.






Now this was when we ran errands for my Mom at the Garment District and decided to spend my Dad's money when we ate at the Mayflower. You see we don't get the same quality out where I live in PA now. My sister and I ordered everything we wanted and ended up having way more than we really needed. OH IT WAS RUBBING THE BELLY TIME!!!!!








This right here is my godson Christopher Andrew Go. The last time I saw him was right after his baptism in January 2006. So of course I had to at least go visit and some time with him. Isn't he cute?





A visit to SOCAL would not be complete if there wasn't a stop at Roscoe's. As you can see I had the #2 which was 1/4th of a chicken drowned in gravy & onions, a sunrise and the waffles. Now that was a good dinner.




This was my friend Stan & my cousin Emily when I did a day trip to San Diego. Maya and I spent the day there shopping, getting facials, more shopping and visiting with both Stan & Emily. I even saw both Auntie Cely & Uncle Boying there on our quick visit at Emily's pretty house.


We saw the Geronimo's on 2.18.07 after Jill's party. We met up with them and had brunch at the Queen Mary. Now that brunch waws so good that when all of us headed to the floor we all stopped at stood there because none of us had any idea where to start.




That same night the Viray's all came to visit after Ate Agnes went and picked up Kuya Henry at the airport who was arriving from the Philippines. Now that was a nice visit because Ate Agnes was so animated and it was just nice to see the ones we grew up with. I guess it just reminds me how old I am getting.


This was taken the night before I left (2.23.07) when an old friend came to visit, Eric Jennings. Now this one and myself have an extensive history. We have known each other since we were fresh outta high school and we were both 18 years old. Granted we went through a period there where we did not speak for about 4 years I am guessing. But now we have this good thing going where he's back to at least being my friend. Pretty ain't he?




Now the last few were taken when my plane took off Chicago O'Hare Airport on February 21st. So basically what you are looking at is the skyline of Chicago at night which of course includes the Sears Tower. Then I snuck a picture of myself inside the plane because I had nothing else to do and I was bored what can I say? Now hold tight until I get to Asia coz I doubt I'll be doing anything else between then and now.

3 comments:

B.Good said...

OMG THE FOOD!! Were those enchiladas?? I don't know the last time I had an enchilada. MMMMM!!!

Please stop posting pictures of food! Matter of fact, stop TAKING pictures of food!

Jamie said...

ate pwede ko bang mameet is ryan jennings! whahahahahahahaaa

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.