Thursday, March 1, 2007

MEDICAL HELL

I’m pretty sure most of you reading this are wondering why in the world I’m posting pictures that some folks might not want to see. You see, for me it’s my way of finally releasing those fears I have harbored for so long. So, try to avoid the negative comments the pictures and the WTH comments because I don’t care for them.





















This one right here of my younger cousins was the one that kinda really showed me how crappy the situation I was in was. I mean think about it when folks you want to see and spend time with can't even come visit you because the doctors were afraid you'll catch whatever germs they carry from the outside. Thank goodness there wasn't a picture of my other two cousins Jill & Joshua when they saw me after my last surgery (5th) in June 2006 because their faces showed it all. If there was one thing I remember from that even when I was so drugged up it was that.

No comments: